Though you already know the benefits that Apple Siri, Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant offer to individual users, there is a lot more to it! These AI-based digital assistants can provide myriad benefits to digital marketers. Check it Out!
The COVID-19 pandemic has modified the way businesses were functioning. It has presented new challenges and pushed many companies to embrace technology to survive & evolve. Cloud computing, IoT, Blockchain are a few emerging technologies, but what impacts humans’ living style is AI (Artificial Technology).
Artificial Intelligence supports every big technology trend, meaning every technology is AI-driven in the market nowadays. And, in coming years too, AI-powered tech will shape the digital marketing world via digital assistants.
Some Statistics by SEMrush Showing the Popularity of AI-based Digital Assistants
In the year 2020, there were 4.2 billion digital voice assistants in use around the world.
It is expected that by the year 2024, digital assistant usage will double to 8.4 billion.
AI-based digital assistant technology assists your business in streamlining daily or repetitive tasks that are under supervision constantly. Organisations are moving toward digital assistants that can flawlessly overcome the gap between brands and their customers. This cutting-edge technology can help you enhance proficiency and make you pertinent to your target audience.
So, how does it benefit businesses more broadly? And, what are the digital assistant tools that marketers can use to maximise productivity and profitability? Keep reading the blog to discover the answers right away.
Benefits of Using AI-Based Digital Assistance in Marketing
Many marketers are making a paradigm shift to AI-based digital assistants in the coming years. Therefore, it has become more critical for them to get an idea about everything to make a smart move. Here’s what an AI assistance can do for you-
Well, every marketer out there is bored doing those dull and repetitive tasks every day. Guess what, gone are these days as with the introduction of the right digital assistant, one won’t need to worry about anything. Just transfer your most soul-draining task to your digital assistant and relax.
Digital assistants have emerged as groundbreaking tools that change the way business professionals work. From researching data to translate documents and convert files, digital assistants play a critical role in enhancing productivity.
For example, many organisations & consultancies have a large workforce using Brian (an intelligent digital assistant). The benefit of using this technology is pretty apparent: reducing company cost, saving employees’ time, no frequent complaints or training required, stimulating processes, utilising the workforce to focus on the bigger picture and even making them happier!
Automate Workflow & Growth
The secret behind most of the marketer’s success is automation. A study showed that almost 80% of the executives agree that an automation process can save you up to 360 hours yearly. To tweak the marketing strategies better and get the desired results, automating the work is always considered best.
Digital assistants focus on automating workflows like sending messages, emails, or attending conference calls. Companies can automate routine office tasks, allowing employees to serve customers/clients or other higher-value work.
To stay in the genius zone, the AI digital assistant is the ideal technology to help. It simply puts the growth to run effectively without much asked for, a simple autopilot mode.
Personalised Marketing Strategy
As technology has advanced, so has human behaviour. These simultaneous developments have given marketers more freedom to connect & interact with their audience than ever before. That’s why businesses either quickly modifying their marketing strategy or keeping digital assistants in mind while creating the new one.
Do you know, 60% of content marketers are struggling with personalisation?
Makers are now using intelligent systems for content personalisation to create targeted campaigns within budgets. With the simple personalisation of the marketing strategies, one can take complete advantage of the present consumers (79%), who engage with the brand, if one assures the interactions to be tailor-made.
But with the presence of the AI digital assistant, such struggle gets reduced. The digital assistant has transformed the landscape of marketing. While changing the marketing strategy, ensure you focus on Google snippet, website development with an easy-to-navigate & mobile-first approach, and query-based content. With this, a digital assistant easily recognises you and yields more traffic.
Help Create Better Content
No doubt, good quality content is the key to attract new leads and build trust with your customers. However, we are all aware that it does not just consume time but also resources. But with the presence of the right digital assistant, the processes get sped up, well-scaled, and get a high optimisation with the workflow of content marketing.
Here’s how digital assistant can assist you in many ways:
- Creating Images for social media posts, blogs, infographics, web pages, and so on.
- Proofreading & formatting of any content (newsletters, blogs, social posts, etc.).
- SEO optimisation, including keywords, pages, or posts.
- Reusing & Repurposing your content.
- Scheduling & creating engaging content for social media.
The use of AI for the creation of content is entirely new. The big brands out there are already using it strategically, and for sure, it begins to be a successful trick.
SEO Done Right
Marketers usually spend hours creating content but still get zero search traffic. With AI digital assistance, one can quickly know what went wrong and streamline the SEO strategies. Just with a few clicks, you will see how your content should be and what keywords must include bringing your content to the top searches of Google.
Moreover, AI can even optimise your existing post and can improve your search. You are likely to receive all the suggestions on improving your content and what type of keywords to enhance your Google ranking.
Digital Assistant tools Picked By Top Digital Marketers
Herein discussed below are the top choices of marketeers regarding the top digital assistants for automating the marketing workflow.
1. Email marketing
- Automizy– It can help you test and optimise your emails to improve the open rate by 34 %.
- Cortex– It uses machine learning to optimise its automation for better and results continuously. The subject lines get well-refined with time. So, make sure to come up with a good time agreement to send the emails and ensure that the engagement data can create the best campaigns.
- Drift– It is a great email marketing tool that will automate your inbox and deliver targeted messages to specific users. It is the best personal assistant you can get to manage your marketing and sales inbox.
2. Social Media
- Hubspot– The tool has got robust CRM powered by AI, which will automatically create a post based upon the link’s metadata.
- Meet Cortex- For what the audience wishes to see, this particular tool helps create such social media content. After analysing your competitors, it will provide you with taste preferences, show you how to stay ahead of competitors, and much more.
- NetBase– The tool is well-known for using machine learning to take social listening ahead better. One also gets real-time insight into the customers’ reaction and their sentiments regarding the brand using this tool.
- Zoomph– This tool will measure the audience’s behaviour and enhance your social media platform, which will automatically track the market’s latest trends and boost engagement and increase brand awareness.
3. Content Creation
- Acrolinx– This tool can efficiently read your content. It analyses how you communicate, aligns your content according to the guidelines, and analyses the brand’s performance to improve your content.
- AI-Writer– One headline, using the tool, will create an entirely SEO friendly blog.
- Atomic Reach– The tool analyses your content and efficiently takes out the guesswork by rewriting the content in a style preferred by your targeted audience.
4. Search Engine Optimisation
- Text Optimiser– It is a holy grail for content marketers. Using AI, this tool analyses your web page and text to see how well it is optimised for specific keywords. Using the results, you can quickly identify the most targeted keywords to take your page to a good Google ranking.
- Market Muse– This tool streamlines content for various niches. It will make you know about the search terms you have induced to fill your content gaps. It is so effective that some marketers have already seen a 30% growth in lead from the organic search.
- WordLift– It can understand your page an AI-powered SEO tool that automates internal linking and helps the search engine keep visitors for a longer duration on your website by providing relevant content recommendations.
AI digital assistants are here to play a long game! They don’t replace any technology but reduces workload. With a digital assistant, marketers can effectively outlast and outplay their competitors. However, one needs to be very attentive while using them. By knowing the benefits and the tools, you can focus on strategising, working on your creativity, and innovating your content to reach the targeted audience.
Webomaze is always there to help marketers find suitable digital assistants for their niche. Our professionals work so closely with the clients to come up with a personalised solution for your website. No doubt, with the help and guidance you will receive from our team, you will get the hang of digital assistance in no time.