- 46% of the Google searches are with local intent.
- 97% of individuals use an online platform to look for any business in the vicinity.
- Approximately one-third of all local searches transform into actual purchases.
- 70% of consumers build a more vital trust in a store with an online presence.
- 2020-2022 say 136% increase in local searches on mobile.
- Online reviews of businesses influence 88% of potential leads.
- 86% of customers use Google maps to identify any nearby business.
With limited SEO knowledge, even the best small business company in Melbourne cannot reach the heights it is worth. Some believe that to experience the best online presence, they need to compromise with big holes in their pocket. But the fact is altogether different.
If you have a small-medium business with local customers or visitors in your target market, concentrate on local SEO practices instead of spending heavily on large-scale SEO practices. Local SEO is the subset of the big picture SEO and is also an inexpensive way of promoting the business.
- Local SEO attracts better quality customer reviews which, after that, lead to the formation of local communities that support local stores.
- Mobile optimised local SEO practices further increase the reach and popularity amongst localities and tourists.
- Yes, your business ranks amongst the top three search results on Google’s 3-pack box.
- Your business enjoys a competitive advantage.
- Local SEO practices take a bit extra time to show their results. But, it does balance this out by giving results with long-lasting rankings.
- Local SEO practices are much cheaper than traditional advertising and promotion.